Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cereal Anyone?


This past August I met an amazing individual at the Chicago Comic Convention: Topher Ellis.

Topher was promoting his new book on cereal, The Great American Cereal Book. I was more than excited about the book, and spent some time talking with Topher. My cereal passions were inflamed, and I asked Topher if there was anything I could ever do to help him out in regards to illustration etc.

Topher then told me about his cereal e-newsletter, and asked if I could do an illustration for the next issue. The above illustration is what I came up with.

You should really check out Topher's newsletter and cereal website. Any cereal lover will be in for some very happy reading.

Click here to see the last newsletter.

I really hope to be able to do more illustrations for Topher in the future.

In the meantime, I will pour a bowl or two. 


No comments:

Post a Comment