Monday, June 25, 2012

Vert Con 2012

This past weekend I had a last minute opportunity to show at small independent comic convention in Chicago. I had to scramble the night before to get everything ready, but it was worth it. I especially had fun making the cut-out characters from the books and sticking them on wires and little wooden bases.

While the attendance to the show was not huge, I still met a bunch of incredible folks. I had four of my books on display, and was really encouraged by everyone's reaction and questions.

Furthermore, as a result of this show, I think I will be sharing a table with a new friend at the Wizard World convention in August. This is a huge comic convention in Chicago that spans over four days. I would not have even thought I could have a chance at showing there, so I am extremely excited and grateful.

Onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment