Monday, February 6, 2012

Eustace Tilley Winner!


I was quite excited to hear that my entry into the New Yorker Eustace Tilley contest was selected as one of the twelve winners. All twelve winning entries can be seen here.

I was a bit frustrated, though, when I saw that on the New Yorker site they squashed my drawing in order to make it fit into their format. Oh well, I guess.

I have reattached the original drawing to this post, as it should look.

I must send out a special thank you to Mr. Roman Muradov for making me aware of this contest.

2 comments:

  1. I think you are brilliant. I am honored to have the picture you made for me.... I always knew you would be a gigantic success, keep it up Mr.Blair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Heidi. I am glad that the picture I made for you still makes you happy.

    Warm regards sent your way.

    ReplyDelete