Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Magazine Illustration!



I recently did this illustration for Ghettoblaster magazine. I just got my copy in the mail and have been internally smiling since.

I am extremely impressed with the paper quality of the magazine. The illustration looks so much better on glossy paper (and smells better too, I might add). If you want to see for yourself, drop in a Barnes & Noble and see/sniff for yourself.

I send thanks and more thanks to Tracey and David Obenour for asking me to work with them on the illustration.

If you love music, and have not seen Ghettoblaster before, I highly recommend checking them out. They do some really great features. My personal favourite is that in every issue they have an artist who attends concerts and gives a review in the form of a drawn comic.

No comments:

Post a Comment